I can never seen to sleep when I want to so I thought I would try adding this picture of cute Paisley.
Tonight was a great night with Tater and Brennen as well. Brennen is on a math kick and him and I have been working on addition, subtraction and even a few multiplication problems. Brennen is so proud of his million and billion addition problems we've been doing. Tater is there as well yelling out what does 9 + 12 equals and we yell back the answer as he wrights it down on his paper. He's actually getting better at his numbers
Tonight was a great night with Tater and Brennen as well. Brennen is on a math kick and him and I have been working on addition, subtraction and even a few multiplication problems. Brennen is so proud of his million and billion addition problems we've been doing. Tater is there as well yelling out what does 9 + 12 equals and we yell back the answer as he wrights it down on his paper. He's actually getting better at his numbers

No comments:
Post a Comment