
First falling asleep on the stairs by the stage at church.

First realized I can pull out the movie baskets and can climb up on the TV stand.

Not a first but I love the face.. She was having a rough day and this is her tired want to cuddle now face.

Tater still makes me laugh about the little things. Here he is hanging off the counter and coloring...he insisted on this so I say go for it.

And here we are with dads sun glasses waiting for Brennen's bus from school.

Brennen like always wants to help. We had our annual leaf raking party and Brennen is always wanting to help.

Just a good looking kid.

A group shot so we know how they all look together.
I need to get some pics of Jenny and I but the kids always look cute. Maybe I'll get some on this Disneyland trip Jenny is planning.
I thought for sure with this blog that you were going to tell me that Paisley was walking. She is growing up so fast, all of them are. It makes me miss seeing the kids. Tate waiting for Brennen at the bus stop, Brennen doing his homework and raking leaves. Paisley trying to climb into the televison screen. Neil you and Jenny are so blessed. I love those three little kids!!!!
ReplyDelete