Trigg is now 3 months! We don't have an exact schedule for his surgery the orthodontist is still saying middle of May! He is a peanut weighing in at only 11lbs! He is only eating 3 ounces (they would like to see him eat up over 4 ounces we do have him on a higher calorie so that helps) barely every 3hours and he struggles to get that down! We are trying our hardest to get him to eat! I wish I had that problem! I would pre chew this kid a big Mac if he would eat! We are still working with all the hardware in his mouth trying to form his nostrils and prep him for surgery!
 |
| Okay Im going back! Jake and Lexi got there pictures back Taters is in love with Lexi we paid him a dollar to dance with her! Lets be honest Tate would have done it for free!! |
 |
| I love this picture!Lexu and Jakes photographer was so sweet 5 years ago she had a baby boy like Trigg he passed away after a few months (he had a few other things wrong with him) She was so sweet to take pictures of Trigg all night! I didn't want to bring him to the wedding I was a little worried about what people would say I am soo glad we came!!! |
 |
| So glad to have this picture! Love it! Triggs 2 months |
 |
| tate starring at Lexi Rylee Brennen and Briant |
 |
| Brennen was able to participate for the second time pine wood derby! |
 |
| Neil was the host for pine wood derby! It was painful he asked for the lady in green which was me to start the wave then he would say and you get to take me home tonight! Pretty embarrassing |
 |
| His award was MOST CONSISTENT! |
 |
| Brennen also played basketball for the 2nd time! He has gotten alot more aggressive (he is not wearing a jersey cause one of his teammates forgot there's so he borrowed B's jersey! At one of the games he got into a scuffle with the other team and was able to get the ball when he got up he was a little disoriented and ran for the wrong hoop AWKWARD! I felt bad BUT the apple doesn't fall far from the tree cause it happened to Neil. |
 |
| I find her in the babies bed she tells me "Im telling him to be quiet" |
 |
| Trigg with no tape! 3months |
 |
| Paisley is still in dance we are getting ready for her recital in April she loves it although I think I love it more! |
 |
| Neil thought it would be funny to put Trigg in Paisleys baby stroller and take a picture only one problem she saw the picture and now we get to watch her like a hawk because she has tried to copy this picture!! |
 |
| CORN!! This was Paisleys request for breakfast! |
 |
| Tate asked if he could wear a baseball cap to school when I came into the bathroom he asked if I would help him pull some hair threw the front cause that is how cool people wear it uh ok! |
 |
| Neil surprised Tate and Brennen at school and pulled them out early to see Star wars 3D they loved it! Neil said it was OK but LOVED being able to take Brennen and Tate who were thrilled! |
We were having a hard time getting the DVDs working in the car luckily we found a Radio Shack on our way out!
|
We arrived at the park right when it opened to find out that they had closed the park after an employee had found a suspicious package luckily they reopened the park at noon and kept it open till 1am we only lasted until 11pm!
|
 |
| the girls waiting in line for Dumbo! |

The girls waiting for the parade to start
.JPG)
Paisleys favorite ride was the tea cups and small world SURPRISE!
We all had got the girls Rapunzel matching dolls they loved them! We had so much fun I am so glad we all went!
We got home Sunday night around 6pm and Paisley decided since all her girls are potty trained she wanted to be! I would have gone to Disneyland a long time ago if I knew that's all it would take!
So no more assembly diaper changes!!
And after a few days of candy doughnuts and sugar cookies! I think we have it all though at times when she wants an extra piece of candy she will flush the toilet and tell me she went! But for the most part we are there!! So we went to the store to get a prize and she picked out a pink doughnut a Dora umbrella tinker bell wings and a tutu RANDOM!!
Still Not quite sure WHO THIS KID LOOKS LIKE!!!!
 |
| Paisley 3 months |
Tate 3 months
Brennen 3 months?
I love the picture of you and Trigg. Sooo cute. I am so glad he came to the wedding. Good job Brennen on the pine wood derby. Tate you are such a good dancer. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete