Ellsworth Family

Ellsworth Family

Monday, October 3, 2011

Update continued.

The major events:
-we moved...still in mésaco but new house.
- still trying to landscape our back yard. Had to remove a massive Ficus tree that took up the whole back yard.
- side note I got pushed into a pool over the summer with my phone in my pocket so I lost all my videos and pictures.
-Brennen turned 8 and was baptized and now in third grade.
-Tate is 6 and in first grade.
- Paisley is almost three and as crazy as ever.
- went on a few vacations--Mantua, UT, mission beach, San Diego.
- Utah was a crazy drive and an interesting stop off in Las Vegas.
- we missed our annual cabin trip because Paisley got sick from nursery...still bitter.
- San Diego was a beach house with Dave and his family.
- work had a promotion so yeah...
- Jenny and I are expecting our fourth child due first week of December.

1 comment:

  1. Neil!! You're BACK!!! WOW a lot has happened since you blogged last... Brennen got baptized!? JENNY IS EXPECTING?? CRAZY, I had NO idea!

    ReplyDelete