

What a fun weekend. The fun started Saturday, I think I've mentioned that I am coaching Tate's YMCA soccer team but if not let's start the story there. The decision to coach was last minute and long story short there was a slight mix up in the scheduling and our PK-K team has played two 1st and 2nd grade teams. The first week mix up was understandable but this second week was frustrating. We got steam rolled by a bigger better team and you know how parents get. We have had a couple flakey experiences with the YMCA. I really enjoy being out there for the kids and Tater, poor guy gets too tired but it is so fun watching play. We decided not to put Brennen in soccer this season because we have him in a skateboardng class. He really likes it and is doing really well. I need to get to the skate park with him. He is so busy lately with wantng to skate, play baseball, play soccer, pokemon, bakugon and school. These kids are growing up too fast. They agreed yesterday to start taking anti-growing pills...
Lastly yesterday was the Primary program. Both Brennen and Tate did great and had their parts memorized unlike other kids in their classes.
I had given up looking for updates! I just was telling mom, she needed to tease you about not doing this, then I looked and lo and behold?! You really have a great way of telling your story, keep going! Miss you, see you Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling picture. Tate looks so excited to be a part of the team. Great picture Neil, you are such a great coach!
ReplyDelete