Ellsworth Family

Ellsworth Family

Monday, August 31, 2009

Where have you been?








Many have asked where is the love? Well there is no real answer or excuse but I'll try and sum up my life over these past 6 months...? A new school year has started for the two boys. Brennen is now in 1st grade and Tater is in a preschool here close by. I'm always amazed at how smart Brennen is both with math and memorizing poems, talks etc...Tater is always winning over fans all over with his personality. Both are really excited and doing well. Paisley is just over 8 months and has been starting her crawling duties. Everything needs to be picked or Paisley proof as the boys are learning the hard way with their paper airplanes that get chewed up.
Jenny and I had a pretty good summer, my best friend after 30 years decided to buy a boat and we've had a good time making sure good times are had on the lake. We also made our annual trip up to yee-Ha Utah for Little Valley Days some how the fireworks keep us coming back even though Jen puts up a good fight each year. What makes the drive worth it is the Dam Race. This year Jenny really improved her time by close to 10 minutes...I only seemed to shave off about 1 minute on my time. Lets not forget that us lowlanders are traveling up to 5200 feet to make the fun run.
Other notable events include our baby humming bird, my dad retired from the Chandler Fire Department and both boys had birthdays that we fun.
Lets hope I'll be back sooner than last time.

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I'm glad your back... now if you can just keep it up, that would be GREAT! (then you don't have to re-cap!) Don't worry Neil, you'll catch on sooner or later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Valley Days just sounds like a little piece of heaven. I know the boys will always remember those trips. Thanks for sharing your memories!

    ReplyDelete